Come see the movie that The New York Times described as: ”At 7 p.m., 92YTriBeCa, 200 Hudson Street, at Canal Street… $12.”
Old Enough To Be President: Connor Ratliff’s 35-Year Journey To The White House is approximately 45 minutes long, and look who is in it:
Will Hines • Noah Forman • Langan Kingsley • Kevin Hines • Nicole Drespel • Random Orlando • Scott Holmes • And Others!
The screening will be followed by a historic campaign Q&A with the candidate and numerous members of his staff, moderated by Chris Gethard.
If you attend only one Presidential campaign movie screening/Q&A with the candidate this year, it will have to be this one. The only other one I know about is that batshit anti-Obama movie and there’s just no way they’re going to have a screening where Barack shows up. So please come to this one instead.
- throatburn likes this
- emturner likes this
- cathrynmudon reblogged this from williebhines and added:
- clifhenning likes this
- summeromegadeth reblogged this from youngmanhattanite and added:
- khealywu likes this
- youngmanhattanite reblogged this from 92y
- 92y reblogged this from connorratliff and added:
- kevhines reblogged this from williebhines and added:
- kevhines likes this
- nicolemarietherese likes this
- williebhines reblogged this from connorratliff and added:
- kskill reblogged this from connorratliff and added:
- exithalo reblogged this from connorratliff and added:
- shiraselko likes this
- averymonsen likes this
- connorratliff posted this