On September 9th, I appeared as part of “The Unconvention” at 92YTribeca, sharing a bill with the likes of TIME Magazine’s Joe Klein, Touré, and former U.S. Senator Evan Bayh.
I was given five minutes to say whatever I want, and I made my case to a room full of voters as to why I should be President.
This is a good example of what was missing from last night’s debate.
- tonedeafjesus likes this
- leilahindmarch likes this
- clifhenning likes this
- livewhilewereyoung14250398 reblogged this from thechrisgethardshow
- beemallow reblogged this from thechrisgethardshow
- benjamin-lol reblogged this from thechrisgethardshow
- jonbershad likes this
- thechrisgethardshow reblogged this from connorratliff4president
- connorratliff reblogged this from connorratliff4president
- connorratliff4president posted this