I love Aaron Sorkin (my thoughts on The Newsroom notwithstanding) but this supercut of dialogue he’s recycled throughout his projects is absolutely hilarious.
This just makes Sorkin and his sensibility even more charming and likable to me. He has certain ideas that he likes to explore and revisit, which means that he’s someone who spends time thinking about and deconstructing ideas in his head. He doesn’t write scripts about just anything; he writes scripts about things that are important to him. I like that.
My immediate reaction to this:
B) Good GOD, how exhausting must it have been to put this together! What a tremendous amount of work!
C) I wonder if you could do something similar to this with Shakespeare? (Lots of mistaken identity, kings, twins, and shipwrecks, right?)
- onthemenjay likes this
- halphillips likes this
- wrongcharlie likes this
- alltoocontrary likes this
- connorratliff reblogged this from salgentile and added:
- salgentile reblogged this from shererer and added:
- salgentile likes this
- amychar likes this
- shererer reblogged this from jonbershad and added:
- stupidgloves reblogged this from jonbershad
- caseydonahue likes this
- britajames said: AHHHHHHHHHHH! These are great!
- stupidgloves likes this
- britajames likes this
- jonbershad posted this